Overview: One of the better facials I’ve had. Very nice environment. Knowledgeable therapists. Little hard-selling. Saw an improvement in my skin. Will recommend.
My Experience: I went for this facial about a month and a half ago and just started writing my thoughts down so I can’t remember exactly what went on but will write what i do remember. First thing that i was made to do was fill in a pretty detailed form with my skin concerns and a therapist set down to talk through my concerns and issues. I was led to the room and began cleansing to remove my makeup. Therapist subsequently began extractions to remove my whiteheads/blackheads/clogged pores. Some vibration / ultra sonic thing was used to help and also something about putting in the serum. Masks applied.
- I made an appointment on the afternoon itself and they managed to squeeze me in at their chinese swimming club branch. there are 5 outlets in total in pretty convenient locations (3 in orchard, 1 in the cbd, and this one, csc)
- Entire salon and treatment rooms were very plush, beautiful, clean and luxurious
- Entire treatment was very professionally done and extremely relaxing
- This was the first facial i have ever did and i must say i was pretty impressed with the results. Extractions were pretty well done and not overtly aggressive to upset the skin but still managed to clear our my pores. My skin definitely looked clearer and brighter and overall more fresh essentially.
- There was some expected selling of packages, but they didn’t push the issue once i declined nor did they turn sulky/angry as well.
- I honestly can’t think of any.
- Would I Re-Purchase this? Yes, for sure. In fact, I purchased another groupon for my brother once I got home. Would I purchase it at the regular price? No, because the comparative prices of other groupon facials is slightly too large. However, for those looking for a regular facial place and willing to pay above groupon facial prices, I would highly recommend this place without reservations.
Value For Money? 10/10
Amount Paid: $29.90 SGD | Supposed Value: $404.46 SGD
Stated Treatment (on groupon voucher):
- 60-minute double award-winning premium gold face therapy + neck reviver treatment
- FIL’s Premium Gold Face Therapy was awarded “Best Do-It-All Facial” in 2012 by Singapore Women’s Weekly.
- Multi award-winning treatment using gold-plated machine probe and Miracle Gold Mask helps deliver anti-ageing properties into skin for enhanced elasticity and minimising of wrinkles and fine lines.
- This double award winner uses a unique gold-plated probe to deliver negatively charged ions into the skin’s surface and infuses skin with the benefits of pearl, ginseng, Vitamin C, Pseudoginseng Root (Tianqi) and alginic acid with the application of a Miracle Gold Mask.